Our Inspiration: The York Plan, “Do what you can, with what you have.”
As our country moves into a new era of challenges and opportunities, it cannot be forgotten that the last time the world changed this much it was York PA that protected, employed, united and inspired a Nation to rise to the challenge.
- Create a Baseline for Community Understanding.
- Accept this is Happening and Embrace Disruption.
- Accept Disruptive Technology as Inevitable.
- Be Proactive VS Reactive.
- Embrace Disruptors, Inclusive Innovation, and Empower all Generations to create a new generation of wealth and philanthropists.
- Exponential Technology is worthless without an Exponential Mindset.
- Priority of Mindset over Skill Sets.
- Train for jobs that are not here yet.
- Don’t rely on older tactics to prevent change.
- Don’t Waste energy on solving obsolete or near obsolete problems.
- Be willing to discard obsolete or near obsolete technology and thinking, regardless of the amount of social or financial capital spent to date.
- Collaborate with competitors and potential partners, big and small
- Communicate clearly the path forward to all stakeholders from the top down and the bottom up.
- Create a “Zoom out, Zoom in” strategic planning mindset
- Focus on Scaling the Edges.